The hostel allotment list for Bhaskar Hall of Residence (BHR) for B.Tech Semester -1 students is as follows:
For Details Contact: Dr. Viswhajeet Mukherjee, Superintendent, BHR
One Week – International Seminar (Online) on Electronics & Computing Technology (27th March-1st April, 2021)
Department of Electronics, SUIIT is conducting an International Seminar on Electronics & Computing Technology (Online) ( 27th March -1st April 2021)
- Please search certificate manually
- Refer to the participant list to look for the serial number against yiur name. This will help you to find page number of your certificate.
International Seminar on Data Analytics and Deployment of Machine Learning Models (March 15-17, 2021) (Online)
Facebook Live – https://fb.me/e/28sS2o0wn
Department of Computer Science Engineering and Application, SUIIT is conducting an International Seminar on Data Analytics and Machine Learning Models (Online) (March 15-17, 2021)
Few seats are available for admission into the following Master’s programme of SUIIT.
Interested candidates are required to report to the Administrative Officer, SUIIT on 08.03.2021 (Monday) between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (positively) along with the filled-in application form provided below and the following documents. An entrance exam of 1 hr duration will be conducted at 12:30 PM.
Spot admission for the programme will be done as per rule.
List of Documents
- Filled in application form, undertaking form (available at website and office) and a sum of ₹500.00 (in cash) towards processing fee.
- College Leaving Certificate and Conduct Certificate in original (Non-Returnable) or CLC cum Conduct certificate in original (Non-Returnable)
- Migration Certificate in original
- Six passport size coloured photographs
- 2 sets of photocopy of all testimonials i.e. Mark Sheets and Certificates starting from 10th to last qualifying examination and Original (for verification only)
- Documents (both in xerox and original) justifying their category of reservation
- Copy of the e-receipt of the payment through direct transfer/NEFT (SBI A/C – 31160735339, IFSC – SBIN0006672)
The Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, SUIIT, Sambalpur University payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar Branch (Code Number – 6672);
SUIIT invites applications from the intending persons (in prescribed format) for the post of Director, SUIIT.
The last date for receipt of application with all testimonials is 19.02.2021 and should be sent to the Director, SUIIT by Registered/Speed Postor scanned signed copy of the filled in application form with documents can be emailed to email@example.com
Those who have applied in response to Advt. 671/SUIIT dated 12/11/2020 need not apply, however they may update their applications if necessary.
The 11th Orientation Programme for students admitted during Admission 2020 – 21 will be held online on Google Meet using the SUIIT email addresses created for each student from 12.00 PM on 28th December 2020 (Monday)
The Google Meet link for the Orientation Programme has already been shared in the SUIIT emails, in case of any issues kindly contact the undersigned on Whatsapp +917978711408
Assistant Professor, Bioinformatics
Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities, SUIIT
Students who have been admitted during Admission 2020 – 21 for various programs in SUIIT have received emails in their email addresses submitted in the Application form to activate their SUIIT email addresses which are to be used for the duration of their study at SUIIT.
In case of any issues while activating the SUIIT email ids the undersigned can be reached through Whatsapp at +917978711408.
Teacher In-Charge, IT Infrastructure
Lateral entry B.Tech candidates selected through OJEE 2020 at Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) should report for admission from 15th December 2020 to 17th December 2020.
For Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Candidates
The General Candidates have to pay an amount of ₹24,500 and the SC/ST candidates have to pay ₹29,500.
This is excluding the ₹10,000 (General) and ₹5,000(SC/ST) paid during verification to OJEE.
Regarding Bank Accounts
All of the above mentioned amounts have to be deposited in the accounts mentioned. The bank accounts are in the SBI, Jyoti Vihar (Code – 6672) IFSC – SBIN0006672