1. How a student can take admission in B-Tech courses in SUIIT?
For admission into B. Tech courses, the student having JEE main/ OJEE rank has to participate in OJEE counseling. Interested students may visit OJEE site https://www.ojee.nic.in or advertisement in local Newspapers for necessary information. They may also contact regarding their queries to SUIIT admission cell
Contact No. Dr. K. Das-9938983624 (CSE) Mr. P. Mishra-9438312045 (ECE)
Dr. A. Panda- 9337347538 (EEE).
2. How does the admission process work in SUIIT?
All admissions into B. Tech CSE/ECE/EEE (Both Regular and Lateral Entry) shall be done through OJEE-2023 counseling. There is no admission through direct entry.
3. What are the policies related to cancellation or withdrawal of admission?
SUIIT will strictly follow the “Cancellation or Withdrawal of Admission” as per the policies defined by OJEE – 2023.
4. Will a student get hostel facility if he/she joins the institute?
Separate hostel facilities, for both boys and girls, are available within the SUIIT campus.
5. Will the hostel seat be available for one year or for the entire course duration?
It is provided for the entire duration of the particular program. Hostel seats are allotted on first come first serve basis.
6. What are the course fees for B-Tech admission?
Refer the admission brochure of SUIIT for course fee and hostel fee details. Admission brochure can be downloaded from SUIIT site (Admission
7. Are there any transportation facilities available from hostels to academic building?
Hostels are located within 100-200m of the academic building. No transportation facility is needed.
6. Is the campus ragging free? What action is taken against the violators?
The institute is a completely a ragging free campus. Institute has zero tolerance to ragging and appropriate anti ragging measures are in place to ensure a ragging free campus.
7. What are the job opportunities after joining the institute?
Placement cell of the Institute conduct placement drive through on campus/off campus/ joint campus modes. Students of SUIIT are placed in through these campus placements. Details of a few students placed in the different reputed organizations/MNCs during the previous years are mentioned in the institute website.
8. Is there any provisions of payment of college fees in installments?
No such provision is there. However, for genuine cases appropriate approval may be taken from higher authority.
9. What are the scholarship schemes available?
All scholarship schemes offered by Government of ODISHA (i.e. Prerana Scholarship, etc) is available to SUIIT students as well. Scholarship schemes offered by other state Governments are also available for SUIIT students. The process has to be initiated by the students after joining the institute.
10. How can institute support, if the candidate wants to apply for the education loan?
Once after obtaining the provisional admission, Institute issue Bona-fide certificate to the student for availing the bank loan.
11. What are the facilities Institute provides for campus placement?
Through pre-placement training programs, Summer Training courses / Internships, Industry-Academia Interactions, the Institute instills in the students the qualities to excel in campus placement.
12. What are the student facilities present inside the SUIIT campus and Jyoti Vihar?
Inside Jyoti Vihar campus SBI branch, post office and Canteen are available. Besides this, canteens are there in individual hostels of SUIIT.