Few seats are available for admission into the following Master’s programme of SUIIT.
Interested candidates are required to report to the Administrative Officer, SUIIT on 08.03.2021 (Monday) between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (positively) along with the filled-in application form provided below and the following documents. An entrance exam of 1 hr duration will be conducted at 12:30 PM.
Spot admission for the programme will be done as per rule.
List of Documents
- Filled in application form, undertaking form (available at website and office) and a sum of ₹500.00 (in cash) towards processing fee.
- College Leaving Certificate and Conduct Certificate in original (Non-Returnable) or CLC cum Conduct certificate in original (Non-Returnable)
- Migration Certificate in original
- Six passport size coloured photographs
- 2 sets of photocopy of all testimonials i.e. Mark Sheets and Certificates starting from 10th to last qualifying examination and Original (for verification only)
- Documents (both in xerox and original) justifying their category of reservation
- Copy of the e-receipt of the payment through direct transfer/NEFT (SBI A/C – 31160735339, IFSC – SBIN0006672)
The Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, SUIIT, Sambalpur University payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar Branch (Code Number – 6672);