- “Weighted Co-clustering Based Clustering Ensemble” published by Aparajita Nanda in IEEE .
- “Performance Evaluation of A Proposed Variant of Fre-quency Count (VFC) List Accessing Algorithm” Published by Sangita Patel and Burle Sharma .
- “Some Novel Results From Analysis of Move To Front (MTF) List Accessing Algorithm”.
- “Characterization of Request Sequences for List Ac-cessing Problem and New Theoretical Results for MTF Algorithm”.
- A paper published by Tushar Kanti Mishra and Rama Chandra Barik (2009-11 Batch.)
Workshops and Conferences Attended:
- “Android Development” at NIT,Rourkela.
- “IEEE conference(NCICT-2012)” at Sillicon Institute of Technology, BBSR.
- “Satellite Robotics and GPS Module Coordination and Interfacing” by Robosapiens India ,2011-Tezpur University.
- “LABVIEW” Workshop Organized by Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology in association with National Instruments.
- “PCB DESIGNING AND FABRICATION” Conducted by Pupils Paradise at Bhubaneswar.
Projects & Achievements:
- Continuing a project funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, under the guidance of Dr.Gayadhar Panda, IGIT, Sarang.
- A paper published in IEEE conference on “Two-wheeler Immobilizer Using RFID” at GITAM University,Vizag.
- “Wireless Controlled Maneuvering Robot” for picking and placing purpose of small objects a group consisting of 4 students successfully participated in Robotics competition “Properoarena” in Techxetra(2011-Techfest ,Tezpur University.
- Successfully conducted a workshop on “Advanced Microcontroller And it’s Application” at G.M. (Autonomous) College, Sambalpur.
- Heartbeat monitoring system and associated with many other projects in the lab.
- Library Management System developed by M. Tech. 2011-12 batch student Abinash Pujari has been successfully imple-mented at SUIIT.
- Some of the SUIIT Alumni, are now involved in teaching at various Institutions like VSSUT, Silicon, Vikash, NIIS group etc. and few are now working as JRF and continuing Ph.D. at premiere institutions – ISI Calcutta, NIT Rourkela, and NISER Bhubaneswar.
- By the Memorandum of Understanding between SUIIT and Sung-kyunkwan University , Bharat Jyoti Ranjan Sahu (M Tech CS 2010-12 Batch) has interned at Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea as an Exchange Student and carried out research work on 4G (LTE) Technology.
- 6 students (2010-12 batch) interned at CMC Ltd. and One Conver-gence as Project Trainee.
The students were also encouraged to attend Conferences and workshops to know more about the current research and market scenario.