Kindly go through the Notice First. Then accordingly follow the instructions. Kindly find the Institute Admission form for B.Tech and Hostel Admission form.
Institute Admission Form
Hostel Admission Form
1. How a student can take admission in B-Tech courses in SUIIT?
For admission into B. Tech courses, the student having JEE main/ OJEE rank has to participate in OJEE counseling. Interested students may visit OJEE site https://www.ojee.nic.in or advertisement in local Newspapers for necessary information. They may also contact regarding their queries to SUIIT admission cell
Contact No. Dr. K. Das-9938983624 (CSE) Mr. P. Mishra-9438312045 (ECE)
Dr. A. Panda- 9337347538 (EEE).
2. How does the admission process work in SUIIT?
All admissions into B. Tech CSE/ECE/EEE (Both Regular and Lateral Entry) shall be done through OJEE-2021 counseling. There is no admission through direct entry.
3. What are the policies related to cancellation or withdrawal of admission?
SUIIT will strictly follow the “Cancellation or Withdrawal of Admission” as per the policies defined by OJEE – 2021.
4. Will a student get hostel facility if he/she joins the institute?
Separate hostel facilities, for both boys and girls, are available within the SUIIT campus.
5. Will the hostel seat be available for one year or for the entire course duration?
It is provided for the entire duration of the particular program. Hostel seats are allotted on first come first serve basis.
6. What are the course fees for B-Tech admission?
Refer the admission brochure of SUIIT for course fee and hostel fee details. Admission brochure can be downloaded from SUIIT site (link: www.suiit.ac.in/admission)
7. Are there any transportation facilities available from hostels to academic building?
Hostels are located within 100-200m of the academic building. No transportation facility is needed.
6. Is the campus ragging free? What action is taken against the violators?
The institute is a completely a ragging free campus. Institute has zero tolerance to ragging and appropriate anti ragging measures are in place to ensure a ragging free campus.
7. What are the job opportunities after joining the institute?
Placement cell of the Institute conduct placement drive through on campus/off campus/ joint campus modes. Students of SUIIT are placed in through these campus placements. Details of a few students placed in the different reputed organizations/MNCs during the previous years are mentioned in the institute website.
8. Is there any provisions of payment of college fees in installments?
No such provision is there. However, for genuine cases appropriate approval may be taken from higher authority.
9. What are the scholarship schemes available?
All scholarship schemes offered by Government of ODISHA (i.e. Prerana Scholarship, etc) is available to SUIIT students as well. Scholarship schemes offered by other state Governments are also available for SUIIT students. The process has to be initiated by the students after joining the institute.
10. How can institute support, if the candidate wants to apply for the education loan?
Once after obtaining the provisional admission, Institute issue Bona-fide certificate to the student for availing the bank loan.
11. What are the facilities Institute provides for campus placement?
Through pre-placement training programs, Summer Training courses / Internships, Industry-Academia Interactions, the Institute instills in the students the qualities to excel in campus placement.
12. What are the student facilities present inside the SUIIT campus and Jyoti Vihar?
Inside Jyoti Vihar campus SBI branch, post office and Canteen are available. Besides this, canteens are there in individual hostels of SUIIT.
This webinar is devoted to address the need to enhance the capability and build personality of women candidates in the ever changing world. The whole course will be handled by eminent academicians and industry experts. Some of the resource persons are
1. Ms. Sumaiya Raghavan (iCare Holy Family Hospital, Mumbai) will deliver hands-on session on how to prevent heart attack.
2. Ms. Kiran kalyani (Psychologist) will deliver interactive sessions on Stress Management.
3. Dr. Tyagraj Thakur will provide expert advice on efficient English pronunciation and phonetics.
The webinar aims to serve as a platform for students, research scholars, faculties, and engineers where they can learn life skills and improve their life style by using the skills learnt. The webinar is conducted by Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology in collaboration with National Commission for Women, New Delhi.
Who can attend?
The webinar is designed especially for women candidates (engineering students, research scholar and professional) as it is going to be of immense benefit to them. The seminar aims to provide a platform where women candidates can get expert advice on their personal and professional conduct.
Please find the FDP brochure for your reference.
Registration Process in Webinar, follow the given steps:
1. Visit Click here to Register
2. Register as a participant → Fill your details
3. Submit the Google form.
With reference to office order number : 360/SUIIT, dated 4.5.2021 (refering letter number DHE, Odisha 1927/HE, dated 4.5.2021) all the scheduled upcoming online examination are cancelled. The revised schedule will be announced soon.
Stay Healthy, HeStay Safe.
Thanks and Regards
Teacher In-charge Examination
International Workshop on Recent Advancement in Electronics and Computer Intelligence( 26th April – 30th April 2021)
Department of Electronics & Department of Computer Science Engineering & Applications , SUIIT are conducting an International Workshop on Recent Advancement in Electronics and Computer Intelligence ( 26th April – 30th April 2021)