Home » Posts tagged 'Data Analytics'
Tag Archives: Data Analytics
This webinar is devoted to address the need to enhance the capability and build personality of women candidates in the ever changing world. The whole course will be handled by eminent academicians and industry experts. Some of the resource persons are
1. Ms. Sumaiya Raghavan (iCare Holy Family Hospital, Mumbai) will deliver hands-on session on how to prevent heart attack.
2. Ms. Kiran kalyani (Psychologist) will deliver interactive sessions on Stress Management.
3. Dr. Tyagraj Thakur will provide expert advice on efficient English pronunciation and phonetics.
The webinar aims to serve as a platform for students, research scholars, faculties, and engineers where they can learn life skills and improve their life style by using the skills learnt. The webinar is conducted by Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology in collaboration with National Commission for Women, New Delhi.
Who can attend?
The webinar is designed especially for women candidates (engineering students, research scholar and professional) as it is going to be of immense benefit to them. The seminar aims to provide a platform where women candidates can get expert advice on their personal and professional conduct.
Please find the FDP brochure for your reference.
Registration Process in Webinar, follow the given steps:
1. Visit Click here to Register
2. Register as a participant → Fill your details
3. Submit the Google form.