The hostel allotment list for Bhaskar Hall of Residence (BHR) for B.Tech Semester -1 students is as follows:
For Details Contact: Dr. Viswhajeet Mukherjee, Superintendent, BHR
One Week – International Seminar (Online) on Electronics & Computing Technology (27th March-1st April, 2021)
Department of Electronics, SUIIT is conducting an International Seminar on Electronics & Computing Technology (Online) ( 27th March -1st April 2021)
- Please search certificate manually
- Refer to the participant list to look for the serial number against yiur name. This will help you to find page number of your certificate.
International Seminar on Data Analytics and Deployment of Machine Learning Models (March 15-17, 2021) (Online)
Facebook Live – https://fb.me/e/28sS2o0wn
Department of Computer Science Engineering and Application, SUIIT is conducting an International Seminar on Data Analytics and Machine Learning Models (Online) (March 15-17, 2021)
Few seats are available for admission into the following Master’s programme of SUIIT.
Interested candidates are required to report to the Administrative Officer, SUIIT on 08.03.2021 (Monday) between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (positively) along with the filled-in application form provided below and the following documents. An entrance exam of 1 hr duration will be conducted at 12:30 PM.
Spot admission for the programme will be done as per rule.
List of Documents
- Filled in application form, undertaking form (available at website and office) and a sum of ₹500.00 (in cash) towards processing fee.
- College Leaving Certificate and Conduct Certificate in original (Non-Returnable) or CLC cum Conduct certificate in original (Non-Returnable)
- Migration Certificate in original
- Six passport size coloured photographs
- 2 sets of photocopy of all testimonials i.e. Mark Sheets and Certificates starting from 10th to last qualifying examination and Original (for verification only)
- Documents (both in xerox and original) justifying their category of reservation
- Copy of the e-receipt of the payment through direct transfer/NEFT (SBI A/C – 31160735339, IFSC – SBIN0006672)
The Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, SUIIT, Sambalpur University payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar Branch (Code Number – 6672);