- Educational Qualification:
- Ph.D. (cont.) NIT Puducherry
- M.Tech-VSSUT,Burla 2016
- B.Tech-BPUT Rourkela 2013
- Research: 2 yr
Worked as a JRF on a project titled -“Development Of Smart Grid Controllers For Hybrid Renewable Distributed Generator For A Stand-Alone and Grid-Connected Operation Addressing Reliability And Power Quality Issues” under the supervision of Dr. K. Chandrasekaran, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology Puducherry, funded by CPRI, Bengaluru(35.15Lakhs,2016-2018).
- Area of Specialization : Power Electronics applications in power system, Renewable Energy
- Training/Workshops Attended: 7
- K. Chandrasekaran , A. Venkadesan , Madhusmita Mohanty , S. Sankar, “Tracking the global maximum operating point under a PSC using cluster gravitational search algorithm”, DOI: 10.1109/IICIRES.2017.8078314.
- Bighnaraj Panda, Madhusmita Mohanty, and Bidyadhar Rout, “Classification of Electrical Home Appliances Based on their Harmonic Content Using ANN”, International Conference on Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering 2017.
- Sankar S ,Mohanty Madhusmita , Chandrasekaran Koodalsamy ,Sishaj P. Simon , Y. R. Sood, “High-Speed Maximum Power Point Tracking Module for PV Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2018.2833036.