Dr. Ambarish Panda
SUIITElectrical & Electronics Engineering
Work Phone: +919337347538work
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Educational Qualification: Ph. D (Engg.)
- Teaching: 7 yrs
- Research: 5 yrs
- Specialization: Power System Engineering
- Area of Interest :
- Power System Analysis
- Integration of Renewable Energy with power system
- Application of soft computing to Modern Power System
- Membership: MIE, LMISTE
- Subjects Offered:
- Power system operation and control
- Power system protection
- Control system Engineering
- Renewable energy systems
- Electrical machines
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Awards: Awarded as Institute Best graduate of 2002-06 batch
- Publications in Journals
- Panda, Ambarish, and M. Tripathy. “Optimal power flow solution of wind integrated power system using modified bacteria foraging algorithm.” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems 54 (2014): 306-314.
- Panda, Ambarish, and M. Tripathy. “Security constrained optimal power flow solution of wind-thermal generation system using modified bacteria foraging algorithm.” Energy 93 (2015): 816-827.
- Panda, Ambarish, and M. Tripathy. “Solution of wind integrated thermal generation system for environmental optimal power flow using hybrid algorithm.” Journal of Electrical Systems and Information Technology 3.2 (2016): 151-160.
- Presentation of Paper in Conferences
- Ambarish Panda, M Tripathy, A.K. Barisal ‘ Wind thermal co-ordination dispatch in OPF environment using bacteria foraging algorithm’ National conference on Recent advancement in modern power systems (RAMPS-2012) from 30th to31st Dec 2012 VSSUT, Burla.
- Ambarish Panda, M Tripathy ‘ Effect of reactive power support on performance of wind farm during grid disturbances’ National conference on Recent advancement and innovations in Electrical Engineering (RAIEE-2014) from 6th to7th April 2014 , VSSUT, Burla.
- Ambarish Panda, M Tripathy ‘ Static voltage stability analysis of wind integrated power system in the presence of FACTS devices’ National conference on Recent advancement in renewable energy sources and control (RAREC-2015) from 11th to12th Apr 2015. VSSUT, Burla.
- Ambarish Panda, M Tripathy, AK Barisal ‘ Optimal short term hydro-thermal scheduling using Gravitational Search Algorithm’ National conference on Recent advancement in renewable energy sources and control (RAREC-2015) from 11th to12th Apr 2015. VSSUT.