Home » Posts tagged 'Admission 2020'
Tag Archives: Admission 2020
Few seats are available for admission into the following Master’s programme of SUIIT.
|M.Sc Computer Sc.||16|
|M.Tech Computer Sci. Engg.||26|
|M.Tech Communication Sys. Engg.||26|
Interested candidates are required to report to the Administrative Officer, SUIIT on 22.01.2021 (Friday) between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (positively) along with the filled-in application form provided below and the following documents. An entrance exam of 1 hr duration will be conducted at 12:30 PM.
Spot admission for the programmes will be done as per rule.
List of Documents
- Filled in application form, undertaking form (available at website and office) and a sum of ₹500.00 (in cash) towards processing fee.
- College Leaving Certificate and Conduct Certificate in original (Non-Returnable) or CLC cum Conduct certificate in original (Non-Returnable)
- Migration Certificate in original
- Six passport size coloured photographs
- 2 sets of photocopy of all testimonials i.e. Mark Sheets and Certificates starting from 10th to last qualifying examination and Original (for verification only)
- Documents (both in xerox and original) justifying their category of reservation
- Copy of the e-receipt of the payment through direct transfer/NEFT (SBI A/C – 31160735339, IFSC – SBIN0006672)
The Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, SUIIT, Sambalpur University payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar Branch (Code Number – 6672);
|M.Sc Computer Science
|M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
M.Tech Communication System Engineering
The 11th Orientation Programme for students admitted during Admission 2020 – 21 will be held online on Google Meet using the SUIIT email addresses created for each student from 12.00 PM on 28th December 2020 (Monday)
The Google Meet link for the Orientation Programme has already been shared in the SUIIT emails, in case of any issues kindly contact the undersigned on Whatsapp +917978711408
Assistant Professor, Bioinformatics
Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities, SUIIT
Click on the name of the programme to view the provisional list for admission into SUIIT Programmes.
The following candidates are provisionally selected for admission into Master in Computer Application programme under OJEE/NON-OJEE category in SUIIT during the academic session 2020-21.
M.Sc Computer Sc.
The following candidates are provisionally selected for admission into M.Sc Computer Science Programme under the written category for the academic session 2020-21 in order of merit. They are required to take admission on 04.11.2020 by depositing the required fee.
The following candidates are provisionally selected for admission into M.Sc Electronics Programme in SUIIT during the academic session 2020-21 in order of merit. They are required to take admission on 04.11.2020.
The following candidates are provisionally selected for admission into M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Programme in SUIIT during the academic session 2020-21 in order of merit. They are required to take admission on 03.11.2020.
The following candidates are provisionally selected for admission into M.Tech Communication System Engineering (CSY) Programme in SUIIT during the academic session 2020-21 in order of merit. They are required to take admission on 03.11.2020.
The following candidates are provisionally selected for admission into M.Tech Embedded System Design (ESD) Programme in SUIIT during the academic session 2020-21 in order of merit. They are required to take admission on 03.11.2020.
Click on the name of the programme to view the eligibility list for the SUIIT entrance examination 2020.
M.Sc Computer Sc.
M.Tech ESD & CSY
Instruction to Candidates appearing, SUIIT Entrance-2020
- The examination will be held on 20 – 21 October 2020 as mentioned in the brochure.
- Only eligible candidates can appear in the examination. The list of eligible candidates will be available on the SUIIT website (www.suiit.ac.in) by 19th October 2020.
- The link to online examinations will be sent to your registered mail by 19th October 2020. The link will be open exactly at the time mentioned in the prospectus. You can log in to your Gmail account:
- On the date and time of your exam click on the link (sent to your mail).
- Enter your basic details like Index id, registered e-mail id, name, phone number, etc. on page 1. Press ‘Next’ button to go to page-2 to appear the questions.
- The index id will be displayed in the notice of eligible candidates (refer point 2.)
- You can appear your examination on page 2 after validating the above information on page 1. If you don’t press the ‘Submit’ button after completion of answers before the end time, your answers will be deleted from the database as there is no auto-submit option. Please ensure to press the ‘Submit’ button before the end time.
- The total number of questions is 35 and each carries 2 marks, the total mark is 70. There is no negative marking for any wrong answers.
- The total time duration of the examination is 1 hour.
- Type of questions may be:
- Multiple Choice type questions
- Match the column/Choose the corresponding answer
- You can appear the exam using your smartphone/laptop. Make sure you have adequate data balance in the device you are using. Also, make sure the device also has enough charge or power supply.
- Google Chrome is always preferred either in Laptop or phone.
- Before starting the examination make sure you don’t have any running background process in your device, which might interrupt your examination.
- Don’t attend or receive a call during the examination.
- In case of any issues during the exam, please do not PANIC.
- Contact any number 9438074077 / 9937714415 / 9556789980 to tell your problem.
- Send a mail to email@example.com.