The 11th Orientation Programme for students admitted during Admission 2020 – 21 will be held online on Google Meet using the SUIIT email addresses created for each student from 12.00 PM on 28th December 2020 (Monday)
The Google Meet link for the Orientation Programme has already been shared in the SUIIT emails, in case of any issues kindly contact the undersigned on Whatsapp +917978711408
Assistant Professor, Bioinformatics
Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities, SUIIT
Students who have been admitted during Admission 2020 – 21 for various programs in SUIIT have received emails in their email addresses submitted in the Application form to activate their SUIIT email addresses which are to be used for the duration of their study at SUIIT.
In case of any issues while activating the SUIIT email ids the undersigned can be reached through Whatsapp at +917978711408.
Teacher In-Charge, IT Infrastructure
Lateral entry B.Tech candidates selected through OJEE 2020 at Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) should report for admission from 15th December 2020 to 17th December 2020.
For Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Candidates
The General Candidates have to pay an amount of ₹24,500 and the SC/ST candidates have to pay ₹29,500.
This is excluding the ₹10,000 (General) and ₹5,000(SC/ST) paid during verification to OJEE.
Regarding Bank Accounts
All of the above mentioned amounts have to be deposited in the accounts mentioned. The bank accounts are in the SBI, Jyoti Vihar (Code – 6672) IFSC – SBIN0006672
- To access the website – https://lms.suiit.ac.in
- To access Login form – Click on Login in the top right corner.
- Students & Faculty need to register by clicking on the “SUIIT email address” button on the login page and choosing their SUIIT email address.
- For the students who have passed out earlier, the login will be active only after the registration is approved by the Examcell, SUIIT.
- For the 1st time, the user has to click on the confirmation link sent to the SUIIT mail
- After registration, the user can directly log into the website by clicking the “SUIIT email address” and choosing their SUIIT email address.
As the 1st Midterm examinations are starting from 07.12.2020, there are few important points you should keep in mind
- Make sure you have adequate data balance in the device you are using
- Also, make sure the device also has enough charge or power supply.
- Google Chrome is always preferred either in Laptop or phone.
- Login to the exam website (MOODLE server) directly – https://lms.suiit.ac.in at least 30 minutes before the start time of your exam to avoid congestion at the start of the exam.
- Don’t login in from multiple devices, which might cause you to get blocked from the quiz.
- Before starting the quiz make sure you don’t have any running background process which might interrupt your quiz.
- Don’t attend or receive a call during the Quiz duration
- Type of question
- Multiple Choice (MC with single/multiple answers – for multiple answers make sure you choose only the correct options only. Choosing the wrong answers imposes a penalty of 50% on the marks of that particular question. This a system feature.
- Match the column/Choose the corresponding answer
- All questions are compulsory.
- Total Time is 1 Hour.
- One mark question 30 numbers.
- On the date and time of your exam click on the Subject and access “1st Midterm” to start the Quiz
- You can navigate to any questions you want within the stipulated time.
- The Countdown timer will tell you the amount of time you are left.
- If you finish the quiz within the time limit click on the Finish attempt and Submit to submit the quiz
- In case you are unable to finish within the time limit, the Quiz will auto-submit
- After submission, your attempt will be available after the quiz closes.
- Marks can be displayed by click on Grades after the last exams are over.
- In case of any issues during the exam, Please do not PANIC. Send a Whatsapp message with a screenshot of your problem to +917978711408. PLEASE DO NOT CALL ON THIS NUMBER.