Notification: List of Students Allowed/Not Allowed for Back paper/ Improvement Examination, May-2020
Kindly find the attachment contains list of students allowed / not allowed for Back-paper/Improvement examination, May 2020. The students whose name appears in the Not Allowed list (Section-B of the notice) can’t appear in the examination, in the respective subject(s). As per rule students with “Absent” or “I” grade (due to shortage of attendance) can only appear the supplementary examination to improve the grade affter fulfilling required attendance. For more details see the attachment herewith.
In case of any conflict or problem, inform the examination Cell, immediately.
Teacher In-charge Examination
- To access Login form – Click on Login in the top right corner.
- Students (current & former – allowed for Back and Improvement) & Faculty need to register by clicking on the Google Apps button on the login page and choosing their SUIIT email address.
- For the students who have passed out earlier, the login will be active only after the registration is approved by the Examcell, SUIIT.
- For the 1st time, the user has to click on the confirmation link sent to the SUIIT mail
- After registration, the user can directly log into the website by clicking the Google Apps button and choosing their SUIIT email address.
As the End term examinations are starting from 29.08.2020, there are few important points you should keep in mind
- Make sure you have adequate data balance in the device you are using
- Also, make sure the device also has enough charge or power supply.
- Google Chrome is always preferred either in Laptop or phone.
- Login to the exam website (MOODLE server) directly – https://exams.suiit.ac.in at least 30 minutes before the start time of your exam to avoid congestion at the start of the exam.
- Don’t login in from multiple devices, which might cause you to get blocked from the quiz.
- You can attempt the Mock Test under the Demonstration Quiz. .
- Before starting the quiz make sure you don’t have any running background process which might interrupt your quiz.
- Don’t attend or receive a call during the Quiz duration
- Type of question
- Multiple Choice (MC with single/multiple answer(s) – for multiple answers make sure you choose only the correct options only. Choosing the wrong answers imposes a penalty of 50% on the marks of that particular question. This a system feature.
- Match the column/Choose the corresponding answer
- The examination will be carried out in two sections. (Section A and section B). Both sections are compulsory.
- Total Time for both section A and B is 3 Hours.
- One mark question 60 numbers (50 to be answered, in Section A) and Two mark question 30 numbers (25 to be answered, in Section B)
- Total Mark 1×50+2×25 = 100
- However, the mark obtained out of 100 will be converted to out of 60 (as the total end semester examination mark is 60)
- On the date and time of your exam click on the Subject and access “End term” to start the Quiz
- You can navigate to any questions you want within the stipulated time.
- The Countdown timer will tell you the amount of time you are left.
- If you finish the quiz within the time limit click on the Finish attempt and Submit to submit the quiz
- In case you are unable to finish within the time limit, the Quiz will auto-submit
- After submission, your attempt will be available after the quiz closes.
- Marks can be displayed by click on Grades after the last exams are over.
- In case of any issues during the exam, Please do not PANIC. Send a Whatsapp message with a screenshot of your problem to +917978711408. PLEASE DO NOT CALL ON THIS NUMBER.
In view of the disturbance caused due to heavy rain and flood in state and request from students, the existing examination schedule is being re-scheduled as follows, which includes holidays also as per State Govt. directive. The earlier notice 467/SUIIT dated 28/08/2020 stands cancelled. The new session classes (in online mode) will start immediately after the examination.
- The date of examination for ‘Environmental Studies’ of B. Tech. CSE, ECE, EEE Semester II will be intimated later.
- The students applied for back/improvement examinations will appear with the regular papers. However, the term ‘Back/Imp’ is labelled against the papers, those are not currently taught in the subsequent semester.
Thanks and Regards
Teacher In-charge Examination